UNILATERAL NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
This Unilateral Non-Disclosure Agreement, known as the “Agreement”, Dated
by and between
Efoilfly Trade Co., LimitedHong KongRN: 2841483known as the “Company”
known as the “Recipient”, and collectively known as the “Parties”.
1. Definition of Confidentiality: As used in this Agreement, “Confidential Information” refers toany information which has commercial value and is either (i)technical information, includingpatent, copyright, trade secret and other proprietary information, techniques, sketches, drawings,models, inventions, know-how, processes, apparatus, equipment, algorithms, softwareprograms, software source documents, and formulae related to the current, future and proposedproducts and services of Company, or (ii) non-technical information relating to Company’sproducts including, without limitation, pricing, margins, merchandising plans and strategies,finances, financial and accounting data and information, suppliers, customers, customer lists,purchasing data, sales and marketing plans, future business plans, and any other informationwhich is proprietary and confidential to Company.
2. Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations: Recipient will maintain in confidence and will notdisclose, disseminate or use any Confidential Information belonging to Company, whether or notin written form. Recipient agrees that Recipient shall treat all Confidential Information ofCompany with at least the same degree of care as Recipient accords its own ConfidentialInformation. Recipient further represents that Recipient exercises at least reasonable care toprotect its own Confidential Information. If Recipient is not an individual, Recipient agrees thatRecipient shall disclose Confidential Information only to those of its employees who need toknow such information and certifies that such employees have previously signed a copy of thisAgreement.
3. Survival: This Agreement shall govern all communications between the Parties. Recipientunderstands that its obligations under Paragraph 2 (“Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations”)shall survive the termination of any other relationship between the Parties. Upon termination ofany relationship between the Parties, Recipient will promptly deliver to Company, withoutretaining any copies, all documents and other materials furnished to Recipient by Company.
4. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the according laws andappropriate court in Hong Kong.
5. Injunctive Relief: A breach of any of the promises or agreements contained herein will resultin irreparable and continuing damage to Company for which there will be no adequate remedy atlaw, and Company shall be entitled to injunctive relief and/or a decree for specific performanceand such other relief as may be proper (including monetary damages if appropriate).
6. Severability: The provisions of this Agreement are independent of and separable from eachother, and no provision shall be affected or rendered invalid or unenforceable by virtue of the factthat for any reason any other or others of them may be invalid or unenforceable in whole or inpart.
7. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement with respect to theConfidential Information disclosed herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral orwritten agreements concerning such Confidential Information. This Agreement may only bechanged by mutual agreement of authorized representatives of the parties in writing.IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have executed this Agreement as of the dates writtenbelow.
Leave this empty:
Signed by 敏斌 黄 Signed On: 8th April 2020
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: UNILATERAL NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
Agree & Sign